Means - the CattLeLogos® Method: Step 4
The Means include ALL the ways in which you convey your image and communicate your message.
In addition to "advertising" campaigns, they include documents, proposals and faxes; presentations
including specific content and style of delivery as well as format; web site implementation and
interactivity; phone interactions; product packaging; and customer support to name few.
CattLeLogos assists you to:
- Identify most effective channels for marketing communications
- Develop a marketing plan to address those channels
- Identify corporate process that impact ability to deliver on Brand Promise
- Evaluate your software tools and infrastructure for usability and completeness.
We also provide you with the tools and templates to present yourself effectively and appropriately
and to maintain your brand platform including:
- A set of internalized guidelines that are easy for everyone to follow
- A set of templates that anyone creating a "branded" document can use
- A set of graphic elements that enhance your brand
- Short, effective training sessions on
- the use of the brand system
- how to make the most effective use of templates
- ways to improve the quality of presentations
- the importance of the proper use of trademarks
Have you clearly identified your audience?
Do you know who buys your product or services?
Do you know where your customers come from?
Do you know what your competition is doing?
How can you differentiate yourself?
What’s happening in other industries that you can adapt to create a unique aspect to your product or service?