Service Offers for Small Businesses
Whether you are an independent consultant or a small business with a staff, you need the basics of branding, marketing
and business strategy to be successful. Starting up and growing a small business requires requires specialty
skills that are more economical when outsourced. These can include:
- assessing where your business is today the impartial review of a third party really does help
- coaching on both how to look professional and being complete and accurate when presenting to potential investors
- getting to the bottom line in your marketing messages what are you really trying to say and is it beleivable?
- analyzing your marketing and sales plans to see if they are realistic, affordable, and really what you need
- evaluating any professional reputation you already have against your objectives for how others perceive you
- marketing on a budget
- understanding behaviors of specific clienteles and how to sell into them
- recommending, implementing and measuring the steps to improve your reputation and brand in the market
CattLeLogos offers small businesses a "pay as you go" approach to staffing these skill sets and meeting their business needs.
More importantly, CattLeLogos' client experience means we can make small businesses look as professional as a big company
at a price a small business can afford.
In addition, the consultants at CattLeLogos have deep experience in large, hi-tech corporations. We leverage this experience to
benefit our clients.
As a result, the CattLeLogos service portfolio includes five predefined service offers that address some of the most common business
and marketing needs of small businesses. These include.
We also have a sixth offer, due diligence, tailored to the needs of companies assessing new technology and its innovators.
- getting your business ready for investment (and investors!)
- translating technology "whiz bang" into business value as you go to market
- creating a professional brand that "stands out from the herd"
- preparing to sell to large companies
- cost-conscious marketing and branding for the independent consultant